FPSC has issued the CSS Competitive Examination 2020 notification for aspirants who wish to take the test and join as civil servant in 12+ services/groups in Federal Government of Pakistan. Download the CSS Exam 2020 syllabus below and learn about eligibility criteria to apply online before 31st October 2019. Eligible candidates for CSS exams 2020 can apply online given that they fulfill all educational, experience and age limit requirement as per rules set forth by the Federal Public Service Commission.
The examination is likely to be held at following centres depending upon the number of candidates:
(1) Abbottabad (2) Bahawalpur (3) D.G. Khan (4) D.I.Khan (5) Faisalabad (6) Gilgit (7) Gujranwala (8) Hyderabad (9) Islamabad (10) Karachi (11) Lahore (12) Larkana (13) Multan (14) Muzaffarabad (15) Peshawar (16) Quetta (17) Rawalpindi (18) Sargodha (19) Sukkur
Services / Groups in Federal Government
• Commerce & Trade Group
• Pakistan Administrative Service
• Inland Revenue Service
• Foreign Service of Pakistan
• Information Group
• Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
• Pakistan Customs Service
• Military Lands & Cantonments Group
• Office Management Group
• Police Service of Pakistan
• Postal Group
• Railways Group
Both male and female having Bachelor Degree (2nd Division at least) and who are between the age of 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply to CSS Exam 2020 in Pakistan.
Download CSS Exam 2020 Syllabus
You can download syllabus for CSS Exam 2020 provided by the FPSC official website which can be accessed here (click here)
Download CSS Exam 2020 Challan Form
You can download challan form for CSS Exam 2020 provided by the FPSC official website which can be accessed here (click here)
CSS Exam 2020 Notification & Online Application Form
Interested applicants must submit application along with required documents on or before 31st October 2019.