Latest FPSC Jobs March 2017 announcement with 106+ posts available including including Assistant Private Secretary, Joint Registrar, Translators, Veterinary Officers, Oriental Teachers, Deputy Chief Admin Officer, Junior Civilian Security Officer, Assistant Solicitor and Assistant Manager IT. Here’s the complete information of all positions and posts along with eligibility criteria and due date. Applicants must apply to only posts fulfilling all education and work experience requirement. Applicants who have the required qualification and relevant experience are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner as mentioned in the following job notification before the due date. Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 20th March 2017 to FPSC Jobs available in March 2017.
FPSC Jobs March 2017 Details – Apply Online::
Name of the Organization: Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
Total No. of Vacancies: 106+
Qualification & Experience: See job notification or below details
Job Location: Islamabad
Last Date To Apply: 20th March 2017
Name & Number of Posts:
- 14 Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- 1 Joint Registrar (BPS-19)
- 1 Translator (BPS-16)
- 4 Veterinary Officer (BPS-17)
- 72 Oriental Teachers (BPS-16)
- 1 Deputy Chief Admin Officer (BPS-18)
- 1 Junior Civilian Security Officer (BPS-16)
- 1 Assistant Solicitor (BPS-18)
- 10 Assistant Manager IT (BPS-18)
Qualifications & Age Limit: Please see job notification below for relevant experience, qualification & age limit information.
How to Apply & General Guidelines
Interested candidates should submit their application form online only on FPSC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk before the deadline of 20th March. Please see job notification for complete information on how to apply to these jobs.
- By hand Submission of applications will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete Applications are not Considered.
- At the time of interview must bring original documents.
- The Last date is 20th March 2017.